Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Entry! Yay me! :)

Hey Everyone! So this is my first official post to my new blog! I am excited to jump start on this band wagon lol! I've blogged in the past but I always found myself trying to figure out what kind of blog I really wanted to do. Which brings me to my love of fashion! Just a couple of years ago I really discovered that I wasn't too shabby in putting together outfits(hell, I help some family and friends plan out their outfits for events!) I figured if I really wanted to try my hand at seeing if I have any career in fashion I can start by blogging and showing the world my skills. So come with me on this journey everyone! lol

To kick start my first entry I have an outfit that I put together last week and took photos of it. Hope you like :)

I wore one of my favourite pieces of jewelery, this beautiful one of a kind ring. My dad bought me this ring on our summer trip -- this year-- at Dominican Republic. It's called "Larimar", beautiful gem only found in Dom Republic.



Wearing:
Beanie, H&M
"Rock Star" Graphic tee, Bought it in Japan
Vest, Suzy Shier
Belt, Vintage piece from my mom's closet :p lol
Jeans, GUESS
Flats, FeetFirst

Live, Laugh, Love and Shop ;)
ShadyCat

No comments:

Post a Comment