Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Black Beauty

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to post a little something, something lol I had to do a PowerPoint presentation for school and I wanted to dress up for the occasion to make myself look professional, yet fashionable and cute. So this is what I came up with...btw I took these pictures after I came back from school and I wanted to take pictures with our Christmas tree hehe lol
I was having fun messing around with my photo editing and I ended up being festive with my purple, holiday photo lol


I also wore boots.. I forgot to take photos of them but I found a picture of some Aldo boots that look somewhat similar to my actual ones--mine are from Aldo as well.

I straighten my hair (which I love to do lol) and wore as much simple makeup as possible (didn't want to overdue it) and wore silver hoop earrings. I decided to go all black because I figured black is a very sophisticated, and professional color. I always say if you ever need to dress up for something professional ( job interview, presentation, etc) and you don't know what to wear, be safe and go all black, you really can't go wrong doing so. That's what I did!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Be safe and remember

Live, Laugh, Love, and Shop ;)
ShadyCat

Wearing:
Black Turtle Neck, Suzy Shier

Skirt, Urban Behavior

Pantyhose, Ardene
Boots, Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment